Homeschooling is an increasingly popular educational choice for families across the country.
- Homeschooling can take place in any setting, not just in the home. We offer students an opportunity to maintain a regular academic routine outside their home.
- Instruction can be provided by any adult who meets state standards. Our staff is highly qualified.
- Parents play a key role in homeschooling but do not have to be the primary instructors. Parents often find it difficult to teach their own children, especially with busy work schedules.
- A wide array of curriculum choices is available. We can help you select the best curricula for your child.
- Homeschooling is an agreement between the parent and the school system. We can help facilitate this process.
- Homeschooling does not mean social isolation. Our students have many opportunities for positive social interaction with peers.